Meet VividQ at Display Week 2022
VividQ is very excited to be back in San Jose, California, for SID Display Week 2022, on May 10th-12th, where we will be sharing an exciting new product announcement with the international audience of display experts and journalists.
This latest upcoming technology release will allow manufacturers to integrate VividQ’s latest innovations in software and hardware designs into AR displays for next-generation AR devices aimed at applications for Gaming, Entertainment and the Metaverse.
For the first time, highly realistic, high-performance visual experiences in AR are attainable with Computer-Generated Holography.
Display Week Details:
- Tuesday 10th May – Thursday 12th May 2022
- San Jose Convention Center, 150 W San Carlos St, San Jose, CA 95113
VividQ CEO Darran Milne on Exhibition Forum Stage
- Date and Time: Wednesday 11 May at 3:15 PM PDT (California Time)
- Location: Exhibition Forum’s Center Stage at Display Week
Image Quality Advancements in Real-Time Computer-Generated Holography
Computer-Generated Holography produces three-dimensional images with a realistic depth of field. We present the world’s first optical engine for holographic display in augmented reality applications, showcasing VividQ’s solutions for high image quality and contrast with natural focus/defocus. We demonstrate how holographic display is ready to be implemented into consumer AR devices.
Joint Research Project Presentation with R42 at Symposium
- Date and Time: Friday 13 May at 10:00 AM PDT (California Time)
- Location: San Jose McEnery Convention Center Room 220B
- Speaker: Ankur Samanata (R42)
- Paper Authors: Darran Milne, Andrzej Kaczorowski, Ankur Samanta, Gregor Mackenzie, Tyler Rathkamp, Adrian Cable, Ronjon Nag
A Novel Real-Time Full-Color 3D Holographic (Diffractive) Video Capture, Processing and Transmission Pipeline Using Off-the-Shelf Hardware
This paper details the world’s first live 3D holographic (diffractive) video call using off-the-shelf hardware. The authors introduce a novel pipeline that facilitates capture, processing, and transmission of RGBZ data, using an iPhone for image and depth capture with VividQ’s SDK for hologram generation and hardware for display.
Private Product Demonstrations
The VividQ team will be hosting private product demonstrations throughout the event. To book a demo and receive our code for free passes to the Exhibition Hall, email us at email@example.com.