Technical Accounts Manager
About the role
VividQ is a quickly growing deep technology company with global ambitions. We are on a mission to bring holographic display to the mass consumer market. Our software and IP for computer-generated holography is used by the biggest technology companies, developing next generation products in the automotive, consumer electronics, and digital display sectors.
Today, we are looking for a Technical Accounts Manager who will lead relationships and industry-shaping projects with multinational OEMs/ODMs.
Seniority: Mid-level to Senior
Employment type: Full-time
Base compensation: 45-55K GBP + bonus
Benefits: Share options, Flexible working days/hours, Cycle To Work Scheme, Generous sick pay and maternity/paternity policies
Location: Flexible, with travel to London and Cambridge (UK)
Line Manager: Head of Sales
Who are we looking for?
You are experienced at managing highly technical B2B accounts. You are looking to elevate and escalate your professional career, by taking responsibility quickly and connecting with senior stakeholders when required. You have a good understanding of relationship matrix in corporate organisations, ideally in the consumer electronics and semiconductor sectors. Your technical knowledge allows you to discuss software and engineering products with different audiences. You are ready to become part of an ambitious, international Commercial Team, offering the most innovative holographic display technology to global technology manufacturers, and report directly to the Head of Sales and Licensing.
Your mission and responsibilities
- Proactively manage and take ownership for day to day projects within leading OEM/ODM customers
- Maintain customer engagement during extended sales cycles (PoC and development projects)
- Present VividQ software products and demo systems, and results of technical development for customer evaluation
- Leverage market and business intelligence and technical knowledge to upsell VividQ products within organisations already in the sales pipeline
- Report progress on multiple customer engagements in the in-house CRM system and to senior stakeholders at VividQ and identify blockers and opportunities
- Collaborate with other members of the Commercial and Technical teams to deliver on the sales strategy
- Be prepared to travel internationally when required
Your experience and skills
- 4+ years of account management experience with technology B2B companies
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships (including senior management as well as the technical leads) within corporate organisations
- Experience with managing complex technical contracts (ideally licensing and joint development agreements)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) as well as the ability to discuss complex issues and develop project deliverables
- Ability to communicate technical products concepts to customers both with and without a technical background
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Employee share options scheme (the earlier you join, the bigger your upside)
- 25 days of paid holiday (plus bank holidays), and flexible working environment
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Generous sick pay and maternity/paternity policies
- Diverse set of tasks, with every new day bringing fresh and exciting challenges
- Become part of a smart, ambitious team working towards changing the future of display technology
The candidate will be based in the UK and available to travel to London and Cambridge offices depending on business requirements.
How to apply
To apply please send a CV and a short paragraph explaining why you would be a good fit for this role to email@example.com.
VividQ is a deep tech software company with world-leading expertise in computer-generated holography. The company was founded based on ground-breaking research from the University of Cambridge, to make holographic display a mass market technology. VividQ software and IP is used by international technology companies , developing the next-generation of augmented reality (AR) wearables, head-up displays (HUD) and consumer electronics. The company is supported by international VC investors.
VividQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.