Strategic Partnerships Manager
VividQ is a quickly growing deep technology company with global ambitions. Based out of Cambridge (UK), we are on a mission to bring holographic display to the mass consumer market. Our software and IP for computer-generated holography is used by the biggest technology companies, developing next generation products in the automotive, consumer electronics, and digital display sectors.
Today, we are looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager to help us leverage our rich ecosystem of partners in the semiconductor, electronics, and optics sectors and continue to expand our partnerships to support our year on year business growth.
Seniority: Mid-level to Senior
Employment type: Full-time
Base compensation: 55-68K GBP + bonus
Benefits: Share options, Flexible working days/hours, Cycle To Work Scheme, Generous sick pay and maternity/paternity policies
Location: Flexible, with travel to London and Cambridge (UK)
Line Manager: Head of Sales
Who are we looking for?
You are an experienced technical partner and/or programme manager, accustomed to working with senior decision-makers as well product development professionals and R&D teams at technology companies of all sizes. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and take on responsibility quickly. You have experience building long-term account development plans and a good understanding of the consumer electronics and semiconductor sectors, ideally from an ODM and manufacturing perspective and a passion for immersive technologies. You are ready become part of an ambitious, international Commercial Team, offering the most innovative holographic display technology to global technology manufacturers, and report directly to the Head of Sales and Licensing.
Your mission and responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of the VividQ partnership ecosystem and maintain strong relationships both at C-level as well as the with the product and technical teams
- Achieve commercially and or technically advantageous agreements with new target partners
- Maintain and where appropriate enhance existing commercial and technical agreements
- Be the contact and liaison on all project-based activities between VividQ departments and the counterparts within the partner company
- Ensure the alignment between VividQ and the partner companies on relevant technical and commercial aspects, third party impacts, and market trends
- Ensure that relevant partner companies are accustomed with VividQ product portfolio and if required, provide relevant training within VividQ on the partner product portfolio
- Provide accurate and tangible reporting to both VividQ and the partner
Your experience and skills
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting or technology company (corporate or start-up)
- Proven track record of pursuing leads to a successful agreement from senior stakeholders in the consumer electronics, ODM/OEM or semiconductor companies
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), with the ability to discuss complex issues and develop technical and commercial documentation
- Knowledge of supply chains in consumer electronics manufacturing (ODMs/OEMs)
- Ability to communicate highly technical concepts and products to audiences with and without technical background
- Interest in immersive technologies, innovation and software products development
- Degree in a STEM subject is an advantage
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Employee share options scheme (the earlier you join, the bigger your upsight)
- 25 days of paid holiday (plus bank holidays), and flexible working environment
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Generous sick pay and maternity/paternity policies
- Diverse set of tasks, with every new day bringing fresh and exciting challenges
- Become part of a smart, ambitious team working towards changing the future of display technology
The candidate will be based in the UK and available to travel to London and Cambridge offices depending on business requirements.
How to apply
To apply please send a CV and a couple of sentences explaining why you would be a good fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
VividQ is a deep tech software company with world-leading expertise in computer-generated holography. The company was founded based on ground-breaking research from the University of Cambridge, to make holographic display a mass market technology. VividQ software and IP is used by international technology companies , developing the next-generation of augmented reality (AR) wearables, head-up displays (HUD) and consumer electronics. The company is supported by international VC investors.
VividQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.