Quality Assurance Engineer
As a quickly growing deep technology company, VividQ is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer with keen analytical and problem-solving skills, able to create test cases for software. They should be able to work both independently and as part of a development team in an agile environment.
The successful candidate will work with the Quality Assurance Lead and the wider development team to ensure the integrity, quality and overall performance of our software. They will work towards test coverage of all products under continuous integration.
Being part of a rapidly growing start-up company means a fast-paced environment, and a diverse set of tasks, with every new day bringing fresh and exciting challenges.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating and executing detailed test plans for new and existing software;
- Automating tests in continuous integration;
- Maintaining software quality for existing features; and
- Advising approval of finalised software features.
Qualifications and skills
To be a successful Quality Assurance Engineer you will likely have:
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer or similar role;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of Python (or other programming language);
- Attention to detail;
- An analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude; and
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
While not necessary, it would be great if you also have:
- Prior experience with software product lifecycle;
- Experience with continuous integration; and
- An interest in the AR/VR field.
What do we offer?
- Become part of a fun, smart, ambitious team working towards changing the future of display technology;
- Competitive salary and employee share options;
- 25 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays and flexible working environment; and
- Pension scheme.
VividQ is a VC-backed, deep tech software company with world-leading expertise in 3D holography: the next generation display technology. Our expert engineers, mathematicians and computer scientists out of the Universities of Cambridge, Oxford and St Andrews have solved key technology barriers in the adoption of holographic display for mass commercial application. VividQ powers devices developed by OEMs across the US, China and Japan, establishing a new standard of display. Learn more at www.vivid-q.com.