Junior Graphic Designer
VividQ is a quickly growing deep technology company with global ambitions. We are on a mission to bring holographic display to the mass consumer market. Our software and IP for computer-generated holography is used by the biggest technology companies, developing next-generation products in the automotive, consumer electronics, and digital display sectors.
Today, we are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Junior Graphic Designer to support our marketing and sales teams in communicating our products and technology.
Seniority: Graduate to Junior
Employment type: Full-time
Base compensation: 25-32K GBP + bonus
Benefits: Share options, Flexible working days/hours, Cycle To Work Scheme, Generous sick pay and maternity/paternity policies
Location:Flexible, with regular visits to London (UK), and Cambridge (UK)
Line Manager: Marketing Manager
Who are we looking for?
You have an understanding of visual branding and how to develop appropriate creative ideas and concepts that deliver on overall marketing strategy and meet business goals. You want to be involved hand-on in exciting creative projects in the immersive technologies sector. You enjoy a wide range of tasks, from shaping communications for the world’s biggest technology events, to designing media content. You want to apply and expand your creative skills in the technology company with huge ambitions and unique challenges. You are ready to become part of an ambitious, tech-savvy, international Commercial Team, offering the most innovative holographic display technology to global technology manufacturers, and to work directly with VividQ’s Marketing Executive and COO.
Your mission and responsibilities
- Create engaging visual content in line with the corporate brand guidelines
- Provide designs and visual materials for marketing campaigns, PR activities and sales collateral across different platforms such as social media, newsletter, blogs and website, whitepapers, presentation decks, diagrams, flyers, infographics, videos
- Develop new, modern content templates that meet the brand requirements
- Support the marketing team in developing digital marketing campaigns, from concept to execution
- Research and suggest exciting new content for digital and traditional media platforms
- Write detailed creative briefs to communicate with VividQ’s technical creative team
- Assist COO and wider commercial team with ad hoc projects
Your experience and skills
- 1-3 years of digital design experience, ideally in a technology B2B environment
- Extensive experience using creative and design tools for image and video editing (in particular Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- A portfolio of concepts, graphics and layouts aimed at digital media platforms
- Campaign and project management experience
- Highly organised, with a great accuracy, design eye and keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Preferred: Experience using and designing email marketing tools, i.e. Mailchimp
- Preferred: Photography or videography skills
- Interest in innovation, high-tech and immersive technologies (virtual and augmented reality)
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Employee share options scheme (the earlier you join, the bigger your upside)
- 25 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays and flexible working environment
- Diverse set of tasks, with every new day bringing fresh and exciting challenges.
- Become part of a smart, ambitious team working towards changing the future of display technology
The candidate will be based in the UK and available to travel to London and Cambridge offices depending on business requirements.
How to apply
To apply please send a CV and a short paragraph explaining why you would be a good fit for this role to email@example.com
VividQ is a deep tech software company with world-leading expertise in computer-generated holography. The company was founded based on ground-breaking research from the University of Cambridge, to make holographic display a mass market technology. VividQ software and IP is used by international technology companies , developing the next-generation of augmented reality (AR) wearables, head-up displays (HUD) and consumer electronics. The company is supported by international VC investors.
VividQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.