As a quickly growing deep technology company, VividQ is looking for an IP Analyst to work with our engineering teams to formulate groundbreaking work into potential patent claims, and to work with legal professionals to refine and file these patents.
Being part of a rapidly growing start-up company means a fast-paced environment, and a diverse set of tasks, with every new day bringing fresh and exciting challenges.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the technical details of our work, including active research and development topics;
- Understanding the requirements for patents under law in different contexts and advising on which areas of work may be suitable for patent protection;
- Understanding and developing the company’s strategy in terms of IP protection;
- Drafting technically accurate patent proposals, including diagrams;
- Communicating effectively with legal professionals; and
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the current state of the art in relevant fields.
Qualifications and skills
To be a successful candidate will likely have:
- A strong academic background, with a good degree;
- Experience working in technical IP;
- Strong evidence of ability to produce accurate and fluent technical writing to tight deadlines;
- Ability to produce clear, precise and accurate technical diagrams
- Excellent initiative and self-organisation abilities
What do we offer?
- Become part of a fun, smart, ambitious team working towards changing the future of display technology
- Competitive salary and employee share options
- 25 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays and flexible working environment
- Pension scheme
VividQ is a deep tech company with world-leading expertise in computer-generated holography. Our software and IP powers the next-generation of augmented reality (AR) wearables, head-up displays (HUD) and consumer electronics. Learn more at www.vivid-q.com.