VividQ is a quickly growing deep technology company with global ambitions. Based out of Cambridge (UK), we are on a mission to bring holographic display to the mass consumer market. Our software and IP for computer-generated holography is used by the biggest technology companies, developing next generation products in the automotive, consumer electronics, and digital display sectors.
Today, we are looking for a Business Analyst to help reveal new market opportunities and guide product definitions and roadmap.
Seniority: Junior to Mid-Level
Employment type: Full-time
Base compensation: 30-42K GBP
Benefits: Share options, Flexible working days/hours, Cycle To Work Scheme, Generous sick pay and maternity/paternity policies
Location: Flexible, with regular visits to Cambridge and London (UK)
Line Manager: Product Manager
Your mission and responsibilities
- Understand and monitor the developing market
- Create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the business
- Gather, identify and document business requirements
- Perform requirements analysis
- Maintain a working knowledge of relevant industry technologies and standards
- Support the end to end product management function with accurate data and management information
- Compile reports and recommendations for senior management
Your experience and skills
- A strong academic background, with a good degree
- Proficiency in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent initiative and self-organisation abilities
- An understanding of the product management process.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Employee share options scheme (the earlier you join, the bigger your upsight)
- 25 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working environment
- Generous sick pay and maternity/paternity policies
- Diverse set of tasks, with every new day bringing fresh and exciting challenges.
- Become part of a smart, ambitious team working towards changing the future of display technology
The candidate will be based in the UK and available to travel to London and Cambridge offices depending on business requirements.
How to apply
To apply please send a CV and a short paragraph explaining why you would be a good fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VividQ is a deep tech software company with world-leading expertise in computer-generated holography. The company was founded based on ground-breaking research from the University of Cambridge, to make holographic display a mass market technology. VividQ software and IP is used by international technology companies , developing the next-generation of augmented reality (AR) wearables, head-up displays (HUD) and consumer electronics. The company is supported by international VC investors.
VividQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.