Account Management Executive
About the role
Looking for that next phase of your Sales career? VividQ is growing and we are now looking for our next Account Management Executive. You should have 2-3 years of solid B2B account management experience, with, preferably, 1 year in a Large Corporate and/or Enterprise environment. You should be ready to take the next steps to elevate and escalate your professional sales career.
To be successful, you will apply your account and relationship management skills to VividQ’s rapidly growing customer base, including world-leading technology companies and multinational OEMs. You will have a good understanding of enterprise relationship matrix and how they map onto our business. You should ideally have good basic technical knowledge in the digital display / augmented and virtual reality / consumer electronics sectors.
Proactively manage the day to day activities within VividQ’s accounts. You will assist in driving sales growth and contract negotiations, under the guidance of the Head of Sales & Licensing and Senior Management.
Understanding the need for regular sales reporting and taking ownership for all account-related activities is crucial. You will be responsible for internal and external facing relationships so an understanding of project management is of benefit.
You will engage with world-leading enterprise-level accounts to determine how to best deliver VividQ’s software products for selected verticals and provide feedback to the Sales, Marketing, Partner and Development Teams.
Being part of a rapidly growing start-up company means a fast-paced environment, and a diverse set of tasks, with every new day bringing fresh and exciting challenges. We work in an Agile environment. The ability to multitask, and rapidly transition between focus areas is vital.
This is a full-time position, based in our London office and travel will be involved when required.
- Proactively manage the day to day VividQ engagement strategy within nominated accounts, and build business with established and new customers
- Leverage in-house, market intelligence and technical knowledge to qualify potential sales opportunities
- Pitch VividQ’s software products to both existing and potential customers, prepare and present technical sales proposals, and work with the technical teams on demo systems installations on- and off-site for customer evaluation Ensure in-house systems, in particular HubSpot CRM, are up to date and proactively managed
- Enhance awareness in the targeted business and developers community of VividQ brand and products where required
- Collaborate with other members of the Commercial, Marketing and Technical teams to deliver on the sales strategy
- Be prepared to travel internationally when required
- Actively participate in Customer/Partner and Trade events
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years of account management experience, with C-Level/Senior Management engagement, with experience in a B2B environment
- Experience with complex contract management, ideally in licensing-based deals
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) as well as the ability to discuss complex issues and develop project deliverables
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers from initial contact through to contract signing and ongoing support.
- Ability to communicate scientific concepts to customers both with and without a technical background Ideally, experience
- Ideally, experience and interest in Virtual and Augmented Reality technologies
- Computer Skills: GSuite, MS Office applications, CRM workflows
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays and flexible working environment
- Pension scheme
- Regular team lunches
- International travel opportunities
- Share Options
- Become part of a fun, smart, ambitious team working towards changing the future of display technology
VividQ is a deep tech software company with world-leading expertise in 3D holography. Founded in 2017 by a team of expert engineers, mathematicians and computer scientists out of the Universities of Cambridge, Oxford and St Andrews who solved key technology barriers in the adoption of holographic display for mass commercial applications.VividQ’s software brings real-time computer generated holography (CGH) to everyday applications such as AR/VR headsets and smart glasses, automotive head-up displays, and consumer electronics. To date, VividQ has grown its Commercial and Technical teams in Cambridge and London, made a full release of the software framework, and established the holographic display ecosystem with manufacturers in the US, Taiwan and Europe. Learn more at www.vivid-q.com.